Lucera was founded in 2013 and provides high-performance, on-demand infrastructure for the FX sector.
Financial institutions and Professional Trading firms (PFT) face many difficulties when it comes to managing connectivity. These commonly include:
- Increasing volumes of market data
- Competition for ever lower latency
- Slow client on-boarding
- Static, legacy systems
- Rising costs and locked-in vendor agreements
Take the hard work out of networking
Designed and built by traders, Lucera helps solve these challenges by leveraging a global software defined network (SDN). This allows clients to access a cost-efficient, scalable infrastructure as and when they need it.
Through Lucera Connect our clients benefit from:
- Real-time connectivity with over 500 global endpoints, including top tier banks, exchanges, non-bank market makers and fin-tech service providers
- Lower bandwidth costs
- Quicker time to market for client on-boarding
- Ability to scale usage up and down based on exact requirements
- Month-to-month service with no upfront cost or commitment
- Reduced operational and regulatory risk
Matching Engine Location
The Fenics FX matching engine is located in NY4 and is available between Sunday evening at 5pm Eastern Time (ET) and Friday evening at 5pm ET.