Lucera® was founded in 2013 and provides high-performance, on-demand infrastructure for the FX sector.
Financial institutions and Professional Trading firms (PTF) face many difficulties when it comes to managing connectivity. These commonly include:
- Increasing volumes of market data
- Competition for ever lower latency
- Slow client on-boarding
- Static, legacy systems
- Rising costs and locked-in vendor agreements
Take the hard work out of networking
Designed and built by traders, Lucera® helps solve these challenges by leveraging a global software defined network (SDN). This allows clients to access a cost-efficient, scalable infrastructure as and when they need it.
Through Lucera® ConnectTM our clients benefit from:
- Real-time connectivity with over 500 global endpoints, including top tier banks, exchanges, non-bank market makers and fin-tech service providers
- Lower bandwidth costs
- Quicker time to market for client on-boarding
- Ability to scale usage up and down based on exact requirements
- Month-to-month service with no upfront cost or commitment
- Reduced operational and regulatory risk
To learn more about Lucera® and Lucera® ConnectTM please visit: lucera.com
Matching Engine Location
Fenics FX Spot
The Fenics FX Spot matching engine is located in NY4 and is available between Sunday evening at 17:00 EST/ 22:00 UTC (or 17:00 EDT/ 21:00 UTC) and Friday evening at 17:00 EST/ 22:00 UTC (or 17:00 EDT/ 21:00 UTC).